What does a full-stack web and mobile app looks like today? Who are the different developers who may be involved? The different systems that may be used? We review a simple and more complicated software stack. We go over ideal spec formats and how to think about scoping and budgeting.
5 developers join to play a live voting game of "how many hours would this feature take to build?" and discuss what to do and what not to do when working with developers.
- Andy Tiffany, founder at First Step Coding
, Dir of Eng at Stitch Labs
, and author of Zero to Coder
- Venkat Dinavahi, cofounder and CTO at Turtle
- Roman Semin, developer from Russia
- Vitor Cesco, developer from Brazil
- André Padez, developer from Colombia